Send a Message
What is Ending The Game?
Ending The Game is a first-of-its-kind “coercion resiliency” curriculum that reduces feelings of attachment to traffickers and/or a lifestyle characterized by commercial sexual exploitation, thereby reducing the rate of recidivism among sex trafficking survivors.
How is ETG unique from other curricula for trafficking survivors?
1) ETG focuses on intervention, not prevention. This means that each lesson anticipates and validates the experiences of trafficking survivors and provides a safe place for them to process these experiences together.
2) ETG can be led by non-survivors and survivors. We created the ETG Video so that each class session has strong survivor voices to model openness, sisterhood and hope for recovery. After a few weeks, students feel like their sisters in the video are old friends.
3) In contrast to therapeutic groups, ETG is designed to educate and engage students intellectually as well as emotionally. One goal for each class is to teach students a new strategy of psychological coercion and how to overcome it.
4) ETG is a national online community that connects people working in the anti-trafficking movement across the nation.
5) The ETG curriculum is alive! We are committed to uploading new resources and conducting ongoing research to build evidence-based practices in the field.
Watch our free one-hour supporter training video
Experience ETG Supporter Training for yourself. In this one-hour preview, Rachel Thomas discusses psychological coercion.